This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business, as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Clients may not recover the amount invested. The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors. Investment advice should always be sought from a qualified investment adviser before any investment is made.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
This website and the information contained herein is copyright PMM Group 2017. All rights reserved.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website. PMM Group may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
You agree that:
- whilst we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this website;
- it is your responsibility to evaluate and verify the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information provided on this website before relying on it;
- all information contained on any page of this website is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers and distributors are not rendering legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use – always consult your legal, tax or professional adviser regarding your specific situation;
- PMM Group is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties globally and all such rights are reserved;
- you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website;
- any copies or extracts taken from this website must retain any copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material on this website and you are prohibited from removing any of the same;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged;
- the copying and use of PMM Group or any group company logo, slogan, livery or device is not permitted without express prior written approval of PMM Group;
- we endeavour to ensure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete at the date first published however, you should recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time;
- this website and the information contained on it is provided for your use “AS IS” without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind. PMM Group and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- PMM Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of or reliance on information contained on this website. Further, in no event shall PMM Group and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising from the use of the information on this website;
- PMM Group is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third-party websites that may link from this website, and does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third-party websites; and
- we may store email addresses for our own purposes, which may include contacting you with information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can contact us at any time using the details on the contacts page to advise us you would prefer not to receive any such information.
Changes to Website
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason and without notice. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
PMM Group does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
- ‘Session based’ cookie. This is essential for parts of the website to operate and has already been set. It is used to maintain the state of a user’s actions so as not to constantly request the same information from them within a ‘session’.
- ‘Remember me’ cookie. This is a permanent cookie which can remember who you are once you have logged into the website so you are not asked to log in again for future visits. You will be asked for your consent before agreeing to the use of this function.
- ‘Analytics’ cookie. This is used to collect information about how you use our website, such as where you have come to the website from and which website pages you have visited. We use the information to help us improve the website.
PMM Group is a trading name of PMM Advisers LLP which is registered in England and Wales under company number OC328954 and its registered address is Royal Trust House, 54-56 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6LX.
PMM Advisers LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 471342).